Thank you for supporting the American Heroes Dinner.
American Patriot Award
At the American Heroes Dinner on July 15, 2016, Bill and Linda Hullander were awarded the Honoring the Sacrifice American Patriot award. They have demonstrated a commitment to supporting and assisting our nation’s veterans, and the work of the foundation. The American Patriot Award is a beautiful and artist one-of-a-kind piece created for the foundation by Ignis Glass in Chattanooga, TN. Pictured with Bill and Linda Hullander is Lt. Col. Allen West.
Honoring the Sacrifice is proud of the next generation of Marines. The Southeast Tennessee Area Young Marines is a youth education and service program for boys and girls. Last fall the Young Marines raised pledges and donations through a ruck-a-thon for HTS, and at the American Heroes Dinner they assisted in a variety of ways. The Young Marines are committed to character building, leadership, and the promotion of a healthy drug-free lifestyle. Honoring the Sacrifice appreciates their support, and encourages them to honor and respect our veterans.
We were privileged to host a group of true heroes at our dinner event last summer. Those who have served and sacrificed deserve our honor and respect for all that they have done to promote the cause of liberty. Pictured with our heroes is Lt. Col. Allen West, our keynote speaker at last year’s American Heroes Dinner. Honoring the Sacrifice extends our sincere gratitude and appreciation for the service of all our veterans.
Honoring The Sacrifice would like to introduce you to our latest hero, SFC Aaron Causey (U.S. Army retired). Aaron enlisted in the Air Force in 2000 and reported for duty in Italy a week after [...]
- Provided customized lawn mowers with hand controls to assist two double amputees who were wounded in Afghanistan.
- Provided a snow blower for a hero in Minnesota who suffered a back injury while deployed in Iraq.
- Provided housing adaptations for a combat medic living in Colorado.
- A young veteran and his family needed assistance acquiring a vehicle following a serious car accident. Honoring the Sacrifice was able to help.
- Honoring the Sacrifice purchased the lumber for a home build project for a double amputee who needed a specially adapted home.